A great all-rounder for cycling and other outdoor activities, these lightweight, over-ankle socks have been designed to fit and feel like a regular sock. Constructed with DexShell’s patented 4-way stretch lamination technology, you can enjoy the power of waterproof socks without the bulkiness. A firm favourite with the everyday outdoorsman, they’re the perfect buddy for your feet whether you’re roughing it on muddy trails or simply commuting.
Expertly crafted with Merino wool - which is known for its durability and temperature-regulating abilities - they’re windproof, breathable, moisture-repellent and anti-static. That means your feet will stay warm and dry even in the toughest conditions. Featuring a classic, understated look, they come in black with olive green accents on the toes, heel and around the ankle. Simple in design yet high in quality, these socks will stand the test of time and provide unbeatable protection for every adventure.
- Waterproof and highly breathable
- Fit and feel like a regular sock with 4-way stretch lamination technology
- Inherently moisture wicking performance inner
- Lightweight Merino wool for comfort and warmth
- Outer shell: 96% Abrasion Resistant Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Elastics
- Interlining: Porelle® Membrane
- Inner sock: 38% Merino Wool, 38% Anti-Pilling Acrylic Yarns, 24% Nylon