Stay clean and dry when you’re out on the trail with unbeatable protection from Mudhugger’s Small Rear Mudguard. An essential for cyclists who like to take it rough on the trails in all weathers.
Suitable for most 26" hardtail and full suspension frames, as well as 27.5" hardtail frames, this mudguard does exactly what it says on the tin. Whether you’re riding in the rain or on freshly chewed up paths, it’ll keep the mud off your back and protect you from spray and dirt - leaving you bone dry. Simply attach it with the easy-to-mount frame tape and zip ties that come included. Once it’s on, it won’t budge. Mudhugger’s mudguards are robust enough to take the rough and tumble of trail riding demands, without moving out of line or getting in the way.
The rear fender braces are designed to be custom-cut around cable stops/guides and other unique seatstay or swingarm shapes and features. Some frames have asymmetrical stays, like Evil bikes, and may not fit or will require extensive customisation to fit. This rear mudguard is also compatible with Mudhugger’s 100mm rear extender.
- Dimensions: 560mm long (approx), 100mm wide at the widest part (approx), braces are 140mm long (approx)
- Mounting: Frame tape and 6 zip ties (included)
- Compatibility: 26" hardtail and full suspension bikes and most 27.5" wheels on hardtail bikes
- Material: 99% recycled black polypropylene
- Weight: 208g (excluding fittings)
Also compatible with Mudhugger’s 100mm rear extender