Designed for hikes, long walks and, of course, trekking, DexShell’s Waterproof Trekking Socks are your feet’s best buddy when you’re roughing it in the winter. With a midweight Merino wool inner and terry-loop pad from toe to heel, they’ll keep you warm and dry whether you’re walking in snow or get caught in a downpour.
Constructed with DexShell’s patented 4-way stretch lamination technology and Porelle® membrane, they’re 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable - keeping your feet dry from start to finish. Whilst the Merino wool cushioning is not only warm, but able to deal with moisture like no other yarns, absorbing perspiration and releasing it into the air as vapour.
As well as being naturally odour-resistant, breathable and anti-static, Merino wool is also luxuriously soft and gentle against the skin. By reacting to your body’s temperature, it keeps you warm when it’s cold and releases body heat and moisture when it’s hot. Plus the natural elasticity and resilience of Merino wool means it springs back into shape with ease.
Lightweight yet durable, soft yet sturdy, they’re built to last. Created with premium quality materials and featuring olive green accents around the cuff, heel and toe, DexShell’s footwear provides all-round protection without compromising on comfort and style.
- Waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Fit and feel like a regular sock with 4-way stretch lamination technology
- Inherently moisture wicking performance inner
- Lightweight Merino wool for comfort and warmth
- Outer: 98% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Interlining: Porelle® Membrane (Polyurethane)
- Inner: 38% Merino Wool, 38% acrylic, 24% Polyamide