Hydration is key to any workout, which is why SiS developed their Go Hydro tablets. Hydro is designed to replace the electrolytes you lose through sweat and ensure you’re effectively hydrated, so you can deliver your best performance.
As an effervescent tablet that readily dissolves in plain water, it’s a practical way to fuel your performance without the calories (just 9 calories per tablet). Simply drop one tablet in your 500ml water bottle and let the electrolytes do their job. Containing both sodium and potassium, these electrolytes play an important role in hydration - working together to maintain fluid balance in the body.
Originally developed to keep the British Sailing team optimally hydrated at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, they’re now used by every kind of adventurer - from the hard-core cyclist to the endurance runner.
This pack of 2 tubes (with 20 tablets per tube) comes in a delicious berry flavour for a great fruity taste.
Directions for use
- Consume 500ml of SiS GO Hydro 3-4 hours prior to your event with a further 250-500ml in the hours before starting.
- During exercise of a shorter length where carbohydrate intake is not necessary, consume 500 ml of SiS GO Hydro per hour.
- Once prepared, consume within 24 hours.
- Do not consume more than 4 tablets per day.
- Add 1 Hydro tablet to 500ml of water and let it dissolve.
Citric Acid, Electrolytes 37% (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate), Sorbitol, Inulin, Colour (Beetroot Red), Natural Flavouring, Elderberry Powder (2.3%), Starch, Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitamins (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin)
Suitable for: Vegans, Vegetarians, Lactose free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free, Soya Free